Wrapped Up in Wreaths Workshop
Unique to Leaning Barn Farms, the Wrapped up in Wreaths Workshop begins before you even arrive at the farm. First Linda and Lynn journey into the forest and hand harvest a beautiful variety of evergreens. Their selection typically includes a mix of several species of pine, cedar, pinecones and berries. When you arrive at the farm, Linda will help you use the farms professional florist tools to pull together a beautiful wreath. This sized wreath is well suited for a front door or home application. Finally guests are able to select a lovely bow to adorn their wreath. Pleas feel free to bring a special bobble from home to embellish your wreath, or purchase one during the workshop.
Escape out to the farm for a bit and enjoy the peaceful surroundings for a few hours. You will not only leave with a beautiful piece to decorate with, but you will feel a sense of accomplishment by your handiwork and many also feel renewed by this magical space. This is truly a special time of year to experience Leaning Barn Farms and a wonderful opportunity to participate in this truly one of a kind hands on workshop.
- 4-6 People (Please bring a face masks as the workshop is indoors.)
- Starting at $45 per person
- Embellishments and Upgrades available for purchase the day of the workshop
- Weeknights are available for private bookings upon request
Upgrades available for purchase the day of the workshop:
- Choose to make an extra large wreath sized to hang on the side of a barn or shop.
- Personalize your weather with Popular Bobbles and Embellishments.
- Shop Local at the Farm and purchase unique stocking stuffers like totes, aprons and other small gifts.
- Invite others to join in the fun with a beautiful Leaning Barn Farms Gift Certificate.
Please note that group workshops may be canceled at any time pending inclement weather or low enrollment, Leaning Barn Farms.